Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf LOCAL team - Report

-=| Adnan Hodzic, Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 04:25:54PM +0200 |=-
> # Sponsorship brochure still has the same problems
>
> For example "*Free* Operating System" instead of "*Open* Operating
> System" and so on. This was reported by me and other people for number
> of times and still these remain unfixed.

Please note that "Free" is the word you want to use in English, not
"Open". Also, when translating, use the appropriate word meaning
"freedom" (sloboden?), not something else.

Debian is about software that brings freedom, not simply "open".