Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] [DC11] Accommodation

This is great news!

I plugged stuff into a budget for 200 people conf / 50 people camp,
and it came to 80k €.  This is good, since it fits within the gov
money.

This takes us a lot closer to registration opening.

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 07:40:18PM +0100, Adnan Hodzic wrote:
> Ok we got the prices, they managed to lower the prices for more then 50€
>
> This is accommodation for maximum of 160 people in time period from
> 17th July to 31st July. Accommodation comes with breakfast and
> single/French bed and double bed rooms. At this point they don't have
> the exact number of how many of each rooms there's going to be.

Is it possible to get this kind of price for other hotels in the city
center?

For professional registrations (register directly with the hotel), can
they get this price?  Is there any way the hotel can track people who
register as part of DebConf, to put them near us?

Thanks,

- Richard