Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] [DC11] Accommodation

Ok we got the prices, they managed to lower the prices for more then 50€

This is accommodation for maximum of 160 people in time period from
17th July to 31st July. Accommodation comes with breakfast and
single/French bed and double bed rooms. At this point they don't have
the exact number of how many of each rooms there's going to be.

This will cost 75km/54$/38€ per room (no matter which one) along with
breakfast.

When it comes to food, since we're planning to have everybody eating
at one place, launch is 15km/7.5€/10$ and dinner is 15km/7.5€/10$,
which is total of 30km/21$/15€ per person.

If you ask me, compared to what we are getting I think this is an
awesome price, wanna hear what you think.

We would need to confirm this in written form by 04.04, I was thinking
DIVA could do this.

Adnan