Re: [Debconf-team] howto deal with debian/debconf money at ffis (and spi)

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 04:07:58PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Stefano, as DPL, is fine with this too. He said to me in private (with
> permission to quote):

Just to give explicit public confirmation to the list, I ACK that.

I was only about to advance the same concern that Moray already advanced
in a follow-up: deadlines. Saying we merge every year will be close to
useless, if the merge window will be open for several months ...

Something which would work for me would be to have accrual based
accounting of DebConf expenses where we merge shortly after the
conference and the DPL pre-approves all pending expenses at that time.

Cheers.