Re: [Debconf-team] professional attendees, debconf11

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 9:39 PM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> On Sonntag, 20. März 2011, Richard Darst wrote:
>> I guess we could say "Cost of hotel registration at <those hotels>",
>> since if our ideal plan works out they wouldn't have to pay us
>> anything.
>
> hmm.. I now see the downside of letting them deal with the hotels ;)

It's not really a downside, in the past we were charging them less
than they cost DebConf, but they felt they were doing us a favour....

> What about food? And should we ask for a (voluntar) professional fee anyway?

The proposal I had put together with Richard was to have a
registration fee that people can choose to pay (equivalent to the
previous higher level of paid registration when we booked their
accommodation etc.).

--
Moray