Re: [Debconf-team] howto deal with debian/debconf money at ffis (and spi)

Hi,

On Sonntag, 20. März 2011, Moray Allan wrote:
> > So, I think we should do this: ask ffis e.V. if they are willing to spawn
> > a DebConfX account each year, then we give the DPL and the Debian auditor
> > direct access to that ffis account too and then close this account at the
> > "end of the DebConf year" (whenever that is)
>
> When should this should be?

December 31st or January 31st (after that DebConf).

> In the past we've not been good at closing down income and expenses --
> with some late sponsor payments, and occasional expenses long after
> DebConf (like the DC10 delivery-related charges).  It might be better
> to set a deadline in advance, then deal with things after that date as
> special cases, rather than wait for 100% of income and expenses to be
> definitely already processed.

Yup. AFAIK we had one payment made in 2011 for DebConf10 (at ffis, dunno whats
on the SPI side), so maybe we should set it to December 31st rather than a
month later.

Using the same as Debian could also be an advantage.

cheers,
	Holger