[Debconf-team] professional attendees, debconf11

Hi,

I was made aware that some people need prices for professional attendees now
but can't find them, guess because we don't have them yet. Some companies
need them earlier as others, so we should come up with them asap.

On a related topic, a CfP (not to mention a actual schedule) would also
help ;) On http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/Teams#Talks I see nothing
about CfP, that worries me slightly.

I've put both topics on the agenda for our meeting on the 29th, but I'd be
happier to discuss them here in advance and only give a status at the
meeting ;)

Any volunteers to make the CfP happen asap?

cheers,
	Holger