[Debconf-team] Local documentation for global people to read (Plan and Program)

Hi,

The local team has a fairly detailed document describing their plans
for DC11.  It was targeted at the government and people from BL, but
contains a lot of the information we have been wondering about.  I
hadn't given it enough reading before, and I think probably most of us
haven't.

If you are following local stuff remotely, *you need to read this* (at
least section 3).

English version is here:
  http://debconf11.debconf.org/documentation/DebConf11-BanjaLuka-PlanandProgram-en.pdf

It is long, so here is a guide:

- section 1: about Free Software and Debian.  (It can mostly be
  skipped, we know it all)

- section 2: how DC11 will help BL.  Mainly for getting gov
  sponsorship, but useful to read for context of what people are
  expecting from DebConf.  Second most important section to read.

- section 3: the actual local plans.  *most important section to read*

- section 4: stats from past conferences.

- section 5: rough summary of what happens each day.

Read it!

Thanks,

- Richard