Re: [Debconf-team] DC10 final Report - first pdf for reviewing

credits for talks�committee�updated, thanks to Michael Bank.
please check/fix the credits at�http://whiteboard.debian.net/dc10credits.wb

just one more thing, please review the talks and movies abstract, they were not proofread (tough they were mainly extracted from penta texts).

enjoy it :)

tassia.