[Debconf-team] DebConf11 meetings

Hi,

We the local team (more precisely Adnan and me) were talking a lot
about the current dc11 organization process
and it has come to our attention that everyone is super busy right now
with everything
that's going on (DebConf12 decision, penta hacking, sponsorship
issues, registration, etc.).

All of these issues need time to be dealt with and everyone is trying
their best to do as much as they can.
Still doing them all at once seems to be making a mess in
communication among us.

That is why we (Adnan and me) propose to do one thing at a time.
We don't mean necessarily stop work on everything else, but just take
some time and figure out where we are before we hold a meeting.

All we want to say here, is that there seems to be a lot of
misunderstandings between us (local and global team)
and it's making things counterproductive, since we go over things
once, and then out of nowhere there comes a question "ooh, but what
about this?".
This is mainly because at every meeting things get just half way
"agreed", especially things we as a local team need to do.

Because of that, we propose that we pros pone the next global team
meeting, as well as the sponsorship team meeting for one week each:

Global team meeting: 5th march
Sponsorship team meeting: 7th march

This means that the Registration process will start a little behind
the planed schedule, but if we do things right, it will be just one
week late, and should not be too bad.

Opinions, comments?

Velimir