Re: [Debconf-team] Inviting certain people, Mitnick

@Gent,

Thank you for that information.

@Michael,

I was planning to have a lot of local speakers, we just don't have any
names in particular.

I was planning to more done between us, since I think local team
members should research topic, get involved and then lecture certain
ideas, basically propositions why should Debian be used in
universities or companies and so on.

Besides that I really don't even know who target locally on regional
level, by this I mean Balkans. So that's why I was thinking of all of
this more in a global sense. People from our whole region don't travel
that much, for various reasons. But from beginning this idea was to
bring the world to us, so people from whole region could extend and
wieden their ideas and their views.

Adnan