Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf 11 Date Change? (was: Re: [Debconf11-bosnia] DC11 Govt. meeting Nov. 22 Summary & Plans for future)

Hi,

On Freitag, 26. November 2010, Axel Beckert wrote:
> Ehm, I thought you already announced the "official" dates at
> http://foolcontrol.org/?p=1150?
>
> And I'd at least would have expected that the above mentioned blog
> posting (which is still online like it was posted with the original
> dates and not the slightest hint that those dates are open for
> discussion) will be updated in any case these dates may change.

I suggest to post a small update stating the dates very probably will be
changed and that this will be annouced soon. Maybe adding that the discussion
will take place here, maybe not even that...

cheers,
	Holger