Re: [Debconf-team] Let's decide DebConf11 final dates

Ana, you made a slight mistake, I suppose you meant having DebConf on
July, 24-30th, rather than August?:) That would put DebCamp from July,
17th to 24th.

I'm very much in favor of those dates when compared to the original
plan, but I guess we need more input from others as well.

Best Regards.
Enis Sahinovic