Re: [Debconf-team] Debconf10 leftovers

Bonjour!

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 9:09 AM, Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 06:31:59PM -0400, Jeremy Baron wrote:

>>> Re these two, is this on top of what we'll want for sponsor bags?
>>
>>I have the sponsor bags, shirts, linux journals, etc. I think they're
>>just waiting for the final report.

Sorry I been a little disappeared of late. I have an appointment next
week for a tourist visa to go back visit you all in NYC :-)  If things
go well (and we get the final report moving) I hope being able to mail
the sponsorbags before Christmas (hey, there's always hope).

By the way, I wasn't part of the assembling the sponsorbags. How was
the size of the t-shirts sorted out? As there seem to be some extra
purple t-shirts it might be worth looking back into this?

Best regards from Montreal,

Pablo