Re: [Debconf-team] Debconf10 leftovers

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 05:27:52PM -0400, Micah Anderson wrote:

>This is a rough inventory of all the stuff that is still sitting at our
>apartment. We would like to no longer be storing it, and am hoping
>people will have better ideas of what to do with different things.
>
>* 46 orange tote bags
>
>* Shitload of purple shirts

Re these two, is this on top of what we'll want for sponsor bags?

>* not so much of a shitload of black shirts

Hmmm. It might be a good way to pick up some money for DC if we could
sell on whatever spare Ts we have, but I'd be happier not to do that
with the "staff" ones to the general public. How many are we talking,
roughly? 10? 50?

  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there
  must be exactly three terminations: one on one end of the cable, one on the
  far end, and the goat, terminated over the SCSI chain with a silver-handled
  knife whilst burning *black* candles. --- Anthony DeBoer