Re: [Debconf-team] debconf10 is _11th_ debian conference

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 2. September 2010, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> Hu?  Please see http://lists.debian.org/4C7B06A4.9010400@tilapin.org ;
> according to the header it was sent to the team list.

I dont recall seeing this mail on -team. And for whatever reason,
http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/thread/20100902.100219.87ad3da3.en.html also
doesnt list it :(

> As Debian press honcho, it has always been difficult to follow / help
> DebConf press stuff, not always for dc10.
>
> I remember, that sometimes, announcements, where send out without
> coordinating (or at least informing) us, and sometimes there was simply
> no one press related to talk to, while everyone else was busy, that made
> it impossible to "write something remotely".

We used to use the svn to prepare press texts. IMO we should do this again,
whiteboard is nice for drafting some stuff, but not for always and for
everything.

cheers,
	Holger