Re: [Debconf-team] debconf10 budget: ballpark figures?

On Wed, Sep 01, 2010 at 09:51:56AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> But ... that was not the most pressing question I had :) Let's put it
> another way. I just want to know how much of the "virtual" Debian money
> that looks like we now have on paper [1], are actually "real". Otherwise
> stated, how much do you think we still need to pay to Columbia or
> whoever else we have debts with (*including* pending dc10 travel
> reimbursements, if any).

Whoops... here we go:

From SPI within the next weeks:
68335 USD - Housing
16000 USD - Security/cleaning/rentals/extra power (estimate)

Within the next few months, SPI or FFIS:
28887 USD - Travel reimbursement (upper limit)

We will probably want to transfer money into SPI soon.  I don't have
right now final numbers on how much money is where, but I am slowly
collecting some numbers, but I'd rather someone more in the know work
on it if possible...

Either way, what are your next questions?  I'll find or produce an
answer.

Thanks,

- Richard