Re: [Debconf-team] debconf10 is _11th_ debian conference

Hi!

Am 02.09.2010 11:43, schrieb Holger Levsen:

>> And in the end the "bug"
>> was fixed, quite some time before you send your mail.
> That info never made it to our list, I believe. (At least thats how I
> understood the mails. And appearantly I was not alone with that.) And that's
> why this thread evolved as it did.

Hu?  Please see http://lists.debian.org/4C7B06A4.9010400@tilapin.org ;
according to the header it was sent to the team list.

>>   Alexander, who still wonders, why everything press related is always a
>> PITA, when debconf is involved
> Communication and leadership was a PITA (or non existing) for large parts of
> DebConf10 in my experience, so I'm absolutly not surprised to see this.

As Debian press honcho, it has always been difficult to follow / help
DebConf press stuff, not always for dc10.

I remember, that sometimes, announcements, where send out without
coordinating (or at least informing) us, and sometimes there was simply
no one press related to talk to, while everyone else was busy, that made
it impossible to "write something remotely".

Best regards,
  Alexander