Re: [Debconf-team] Sunday Clean Up

On Thu, Aug 05, 2010 at 09:21:59PM -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> On 08/05/2010 03:58 PM, Richard Darst wrote:

> The plan as it currently stands is to start teardown Saturday evening,
> after the Closing Plenary.  We hope to get as much done as possible on
> Saturday evening, and then some of us will return Sunday morning at 10am
> (assuming we can get into the space) to put the final touches on the job.

The guard arrives at 0900.  I may propose that those who know where
stuff goes (v-t leads, hacklab arrangers, me) to try to get the day's
plan laid out, and then tell * to arrive at 1000 ?  No matter what I
need to get there at 0900 to let the guard know we didn't forget.

> This list sounds great, and i will personally take responsibility of
> laying out plans for the hacklab teardowns if i can get a sense of where
> the extra chairs and tables need to go.  I assume that all the CRF
> equipment can be returned to the coffee room, as long as we order it and
> label it neatly.  Would that be OK?

Carleton:
- 4 eight-foot tables
- 45 folding chairs

CS Courtyard:
- 4 eight-foot tables
- 65 folding chairs

Given directly to me (to give to the special events office on Monday):
- three tablecloths

Everything else: whatever room we got it from.

Another link listing a bunch of stuff we borrowed (but not really
updated and Daisy ended up not wanting it after seeing how awesome we
were):
  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/AssetManagement

>  A) tear down Carleton immediately after we eat after the closing
> plenary, and start on the CS lounge when Carelton is completely removed.

this also sounds best to me, with perhaps clearing junk out of there
during the day.

> I want us to take care of Carleton first, because we need to maintain
> access control to CRF through the end no matter what.

Yes, good idea.  Also, a minimal CS hacklab setup should stay up until
video reviewing is done.  Whatever order you + attendees want is fine
by me.

- richard