[Debconf-team] Removing our equipment from campus

Hi,

Being a large organization, Columbia wants to make sure it's stuff
isn't blatently stolen and taken off campus.  Thus, for large or bulky
equipment, please add it to this list of things which are owned by
others and will be removed at the end of DebConf:

  http://whiteboard.debian.net/dc10stuff.wb

Small things like laptops and hard drives don't matter for this list.
Most attendees won't have things that need to go here, this is mainly
for people like the video team and networking teams.  A decent measure
could be "does it fit in a backpack?  If so, don't worry".

It can't really hurt to put too much on here unless it becomes
ridiculously long, but leaving something off won't be a major problem
either: we can easily talk our way out of anything that may happen.

- Richard