[Debconf-team] Travel sponsorship / last day to change dates

Hi!

A couple of updates:

* Arrival/Departure dates

Today is the LAST DAY to add or update your arrival/departure dates in penta.
If you have sponsored accommodation and you have not set your dates, we won't
reserve you a room.

* Travel sponsorship

If you requested travel sponsorship, you should have been notified some weeks
ago if you were approved and place in queue A or B, or rejected.

If you were placed in queue A, you should have received an email in the last
24hours grating you an 80% of the amount you asked.

If you were placed in queue B, the debconf team can not promise any money
yet to you, but we have not given up yet.

Ana