Re: [Debconf-team] is there a need for a global-team meeting?

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 01:17:48PM -0400, Pablo Duboue wrote:

> I know these global team meetings are customary but if we are having
> them out of habit and they don't serve any real purpose we can as well
> skip them for the time being.

I think that both global and local meetings are important.  They keep
everyone on the same page and allow us to find where more help is
needed, and I think by now we should have weekly global and local.
I've missed having them them and would strongly encourage them to
continue.

Unfortunately, this contrasts with my lack of enthusiasm of actually
attending them of late for various reasons.

If we had them, I would be able to find full agendas for weekly
meetings until debcamp starts, and could lead them and keep them
focused and productive.

- Richard