Re: [Debconf-team] Registration Deadline for Professional/Corporate Category

Hi Daniel,

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 01:37:51PM -0400, Daniel E. Markle wrote:
> I would like to attend Debconf as a paid 'Professional' category attendee, but am late to the party to get registered.
>
> Penta allowed me to create an account and fill in registration details, and I'm aware of the July 6 payment deadline to send money, but I didn't get a confirmation e-mail. I noticed the June 10 reconfirmation deadline for sponsored attendees, but I haven't seen any other deadlines mentioned for paid attendees. Am I actually registered or am I too late?

The June 10th deadline was only for people asking sponsored accommodation.
The deadline for attendees paying for their stay is 6th July, so you are still
on time.
I have checked your penta registration and it is only missing the dates you would
be attending and select "Reconfirm Attendance". Then pay for your accommodation,
you can see the rates at:

http://debconf10.debconf.org/register.xhtml

If you have any problem with your registration or payment, please send an
email to registration@debconf.org

Ana