[Debconf-team] Registration Deadline for Professional/Corporate Category

I would like to attend Debconf as a paid 'Professional' category attendee, but am late to the party to get registered.

Penta allowed me to create an account and fill in registration details, and I'm aware of the July 6 payment deadline to send money, but I didn't get a confirmation e-mail. I noticed the June 10 reconfirmation deadline for sponsored attendees, but I haven't seen any other deadlines mentioned for paid attendees. Am I actually registered or am I too late?

--
Daniel E. Markle
http://ashtech.net/~syntax/