[Debconf-team] Catering Quote for DebConf for July 25-August 7

I just got this from caterer codename "Kilo".

Hi htere-
Below are some sample menus as requested. All of our desserts are homemade and we would be able to arrange meals every day that were new and different! We have all necessary health permits and insurance certificates and we do lots of catering with Columbia University as well.  We are a restaurant that specializes in comfort food as our menus will depict.  We can provide vegetarian and vegan options but as we are not kosher, we cannot provide kosher meals.  The price range for each meal is $10-$12 per person.  Sales tax, if applicable is additional. We can provide basic paper goods if needed as well as service staff at an additional charge. Our website is [website].  It can help give you some additional menu ideas if needed.

Please let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to hearing from you.

Boxed Lunch I

1/2 sandwich--choice of roast eggplant with hummus or chili rubbed chicken with lime mayonnaise and avocado
Gazpacho Soup
Brownie

Boxed Lunch II

Full Sandwich--choice of roast vegetable with sprouts and avocado or roast turkey, swiss cheese and russian dressing
3-bean salad
Lemon Bar

Buffet Lunch or Dinner

Assorted Entree Salads:
Cobb Salad with spicy chicken and bacon buttermilk dressing
Tuscan Tuna Salad with basil dressing
Mediterranean Salad with fresh mozzarella, roast red peppers and roast eggplant
Vegan Westsider Salad with cucumber, hummus, roast red onions and black olives
Country Breads
Vanilla, Chocolate and Red Velvet Cupcakes

Buffet Hot Lunch or Dinner I

Lemon Parmesan Chicken Breast
Vegan Pasta Salad with roast tomatoes, white beans and baby spinach
Sliced Watermelon

Hot Lunch or Dinner II

Chicken, Mushroom and Spinach Croquettes with peach chutney
Vegan Croquettes with lentils and Brown Rice
Field Green Salad with mustard vinaigrette
Mini Cookies