[Debconf-team] [talks]: late requests for food/board sponsorship

So there were four people who signed up late to give talks, and had also
requested food/board sponsorship. They are currently scheduled to not
receive this sponsorship due to requesting it past the deadline. This
may be considered unfortunate for a couple of reasons: a. we actively
solicited and encouraged late talk submissions; b. giving a talk at an
event, but then not even getting food might be mean.

What do other talks-team people think? Should we ask for reconsideration
of these, or is it fine that they don't get it?

micah