[Debconf-team] [talks team] List of accepted talks

hey,

One of the things we wanted to use to outreach to the Columbia
community was a list of talks - basically, announcing a conference and
linking to some sample talks is better than just saying "there will be
talks".  So one of the things that some local people were wanting was
a talks list in some nice format.

Perhaps we could the accepted ones at dc10.dc.org/talks.xhtml in some
nice format that we could link to?  They wouldn't have to be linked
from the main site.

Let me know what you need db-side to do this - or if you have any
better ideas related to this.

Thanks,

- Richard

(1-1.5 weeks would be ideal here)