Re: [Debconf-team] Debian Day ( or Open Day if you prefer )

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 01:08:05PM -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> On 05/28/2010 12:20 PM, Ana Guerrero wrote:
>
> > The Debian Day has been announced in 1st August in some free ad we got in a
> > magazine, so looks like we should have it. (BTW, penta should say this and
> > not only DebConf Day 1?)
>
> indeed, thanks or bringing this up, Ana.
>
> Is there a good link to pint people to about Open Day/Debian Day, what
> it is, and why it is?

I think we advertised the URL debianday.org in that ad, which we do own via
Ganneff, but it doesn't currently point anywhere. We are of course free to fix
that when we have somewhere for it to point. (Could even just redirect to a
page on the DC10 website.)

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debconf.org