Re: [Debconf-team] Debian Day ( or Open Day if you prefer )

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 06:20:18PM +0200, Ana Guerrero wrote:

> For what I have understand the idea is having a "DebianDay" track in one of
> the two talks room the 1st August, but we do not know what talks put there,
> I see 3 options:

One idea from last night:

We have a connection (Jonah) with various educational technology here
(= Columbia University), some of which are interested in/sympatethic
to free software.  There are also lots of tech people here who don't
really experience the free software community, we could target things
to them, too.

This is something we'll work on developing... Jonah (cc'ed) may have
more comments here.

(typing fast since I need to go now, i'll try to elaborate more later)

- richard