Re: [Debconf-team] reminder: deactivating sponsored registration

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 10:15:21AM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:
> hi,
>
> This is a reminder to deactivate sponsored registration (wasn't done
> as of saturday, and I don't know if it's been done since then).
>
> (aside: if I can get access to the logging.* tables, I can further
> refine the list of people who signed up too late that Jimmy and I
> worked on Friday).

We tried to do this at Jimmy's weekend before last, but I guess the fix
was broken. Do we still see value in fixing it properly?

If so, can someone point me to the db view where those crazy strings are
defined? or post/send me a table of the relevant "NN" IDs and their
descriptions?

-edrz