Re: [Debconf-team] announce about debconf10 call for (monetary) help

Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> On 04.05.2010 09:15, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
>> seems to deserve a bit more than a blog post on a personal blog. IMHO it
>> should go at least to some announcement mailing list. Thoughts?
>
> If someone comes up with a nice draft (and it's okay with the dc orga
> folks), sure, why not?  I'm willing to send it out finally, but actually
> was going to tri to get the NEW queue down againa bit this week...

Just as a note for clarification: I did not coordinate nor contact any of
the debconf team members before writing my blog post, and as such I did not
seek for approval.

That said, I hope it worked for something (and that nobody hates me or is
mad at me because I did it without telling anybody :)

Planet has a great potential, we should learn how to use it.

P.S. it's interesting the number of people reading debian-news (.net)

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net