Re: [Debconf-team] Final version of Linux Journal Ad

On Tue, May 04, 2010 at 01:51:12PM -0400, Pablo Duboue wrote:
> > I'd change the date to Sunday, August 1, 2010
>
> this tricky issue in English always get me (when to use 1st and when
> to just use 1, I know, I know, "Read Strunk & White. Again"). I'd take
> it as you're a native speaker, unless anybody disagrees.

Either way is fine, actually, at least in en_US. Putting the word Sunday first
was I think the more important part of his comment. In en_GB the order would be
even more different, but that's happily not relevant until we need to worry
about Linux Magazine's post-conference ad. :-)

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org