Re: [Debconf-team] "Talks Selection Retreat Day" - Tues, May 4th, tentative

On 05/03/2010 05:22 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> The key idea of the retreat is for local people to get together to be
> able to talk about the apps and then we'll enter our ratings into
> penta.  Then all who want to contribute on penta can do so, and we'll
> wait for all that. But it seems that no one is following thru on this
> retreat, so it might be that we're all just doing it via penta.

One reason that we're in disarray is that two of the 5 local talks team
folks had recent schedule changes that make this Tuesday impractical for
them.

If we do this all via penta, i'm going to need a bit of training or
documentation (and maybe some elevated privileges?) to know how to
indicate my preferences in penta itself.

	--dkg