Re: [Debconf-team] "Talks Selection Retreat Day" - Tues, May 4th, tentative

On Mon, May 03, 2010 at 05:35:08PM -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> If we do this all via penta, i'm going to need a bit of training or
> documentation (and maybe some elevated privileges?) to know how to
> indicate my preferences in penta itself.

That's quite easy to do; I have an email from Joerg Jaspert to last year's
talks team (which I was on) explaining how the software works, and I can grant
the necessary access privileges in penta. Send me an email with the list of
everyone on the talks team, and I'll update the privs; I'll then email
talks@debconf with a refreshed version of Joerg's instructions. It might be
best to do this after you've finished corraling talks team interest from both
local and non-local people, so that this process doesn't have to happen many
times.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org