[Debconf-team] debian enterprise track status

Hi Sam--

Thanks for all the work you've been doing soliciting and vetting talks
for the Enterprise track for DebConf 10.  For the parts of that work
which you feel are OK being public, it would be helpful if there was a
way that interested people (from the talks team and elsewhere) could get
a quick overview of the situation for this track.

Since (as you've identified) penta doesn't seem to meet our needs here
yet, would you be ok with putting together something similar to what
Pablo Duboue has done for the Java track?

 http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/TrackJava

It would just be a simple page of public status (doesn't need to be on
the wiki if you'd rather host it yourself).

If you have any questions or suggestions about the process that can be
public, please send them to debconf-team@lists.debconf.org.  Private
concerns can be raised with the talks teak directly at talks@debconf.org.

Thanks again for your organizing work.  I'm looking forward to seeing
this important aspect of debian well-represented at dc10.

	--dkg