Re: [Debconf-team] debian community outreach track

Dear Daniel Kahn Gillmor, you wrote:
> hi Andy and Frank--

Hi there!

> I notice that someone anonymous has edited the description of the debian
> community outreach track here:

That was Andy, I guess (as he wrote earlier). From me this is just a small
sign of life. I saw that Andy and I are now both track-coordinators, which I
think is a smart move: no need to make a selection here. A Solomon's judgment?
:-)

I'm rather busy over this weekend, but I intend to be a bit more active after
that. In the meantime, if there's anything in particular you'd like me to do:
yell!

For the rest: thanks for your supporting e-mail!

Cheers,

--
    Frank B. Brokken
    Center for Information Technology, University of Groningen