Re: [Debconf-team] Enterprise track comments

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 03:26:43PM -0400, Sam Hartman wrote:

> Hi.  I was asked to look into coordinating an enterprise track.
> Here's what I've done so far.

Nice to hera that there is such a track.  It's a shame that I'm not in
New York but I would like to ask you as organiser of this track to
possibly give a hint that there is some dedicated mailing list about
debian-enterprise[1].  I would really love to see more activity on
this list and forming a real Debian Enterprise team perhaps using
the Blends framework[2].

Could you please do me a favour and express this somehow when holding
the track?

Kind regards

        Andreas.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-enterprise