Re: [Debconf-team] CFP?

Hi Amber,

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 11:45:50AM -0700, Amber Taylor wrote:
> Can you tell me if your CFP is still  open?  We'd love to present on some
> updates we recently did with Canonical - here's a post on some of our work
> around Ubuntu / Debian:
> http://blogs.mulesoft.org/a-better-tomcat-for-ubuntu-and-debian/

Yes, our CFP is open until 5pm PDT (seemingly your timezone) on Saturday, May
1. Full details on how to submit are here:

http://debconf10.debconf.org/cfp.xhtml

That looks like interesting work! DebConf10 is organizing the talks into tracks
for the first time, and a Java track is planned, so there's some seemingly good
synergy there, although I am not on the commitee that reviews talks and am not
speaking for them.

Thank you for thinking of us, and for improving Tomcat in Debian. I hope to see
you and your coworkers there!

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debconf.org