[Debconf-team] Fwd: Any chance I could gain access to something other than the all events page?

hey debconf folks--

Sam Hartman had the attached request; he's doing good work putting
together a debian enterprise track.  is there a way we can get him an
interface to the talks that would be more convenient for him?

	--dkg
--- Begin Message ---

The only page I can use to look at event submissions other than my own
is the all events page.  It's really clunky: you can't skim events or
skip over a page of events you don't care about.  An interface where I
could clik on a link and look at the info for an event would be useful.
I'm not sure if such exists, although I'm reasonably sure that something
more than the all events page does exist.  I don't know if I could be
given somewhat more access without being given access that made the
talks team feel umcomfortable.

--Sam