[Debconf-team] DC9 sponsorbags hunt for addresses

Hello,

In last global team meeting it was decided Holger Levsten will be ordering a
bottle of wine.deb from the German website, delivered to a contact in each of
our sponsors. I will then be sending separately a printed copy of the DC9
report plus a cover letter.

 I'm putting together now the list of addresses for these contacts in each of
our sponsors and I have a number of questions about it. If anybody was
involved with sponsors in DC9 let me know your email and I'll include you in a
out-of-list email I'm preparing with these questions.

Thanks!

Pablo