[Debconf-team] DebConf11 Bosnia - Feb. 26 bid update - memorandum and govt. in local team

Today we have received a fax from resolutions/conclusions made on
yesterdays govt. council sitting in Republika Srpska.

Its important to note that this is first time that govt. sponsored Open
Source project to the fullest, so this is already a major breakthrough
in our country :)

Changes we have made are in:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/BanjaLuka#Full_Government_Support

Since documents are in Cyrillic/Bosnian we have made a seperate page
that translates those two documents:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/BanjaLuka/Memorandum#Full_Government_Support

Besides that we have added the named govt. officials to our local team:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/BanjaLuka/LocalTeam

Remainder to debconf11 team is that we have meeting tonight on
#debconf11-team meeting at 22:00

Adnan