Re: [Debconf-team] Session chairs proposal: more concrete plan

On Sun, Feb 07, 2010 at 09:39:58PM +1300, martin f krafft wrote:

>   - make it enticing for people to be there early. This includes

Honestly I can't really see the problem in starting early.  Most people
are traveling inbetween time zones.  Where is the problem to adapt to
the conference schedule time?  A day has the same number of hours for
people who are getting up early and those who get up late - it's just a
matter of synchronisation and I fail to see why this should not be
possible for one week.

And yes, I like the idea to have the topics and schedule times
predefined because it makes life for schedule team easier.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de