[Debconf-team] Final report status

Hi,

Since I know people will be interested in the status of the final
report, I thought I'd give a pre-meeting summary.

Everything is (as always) being updated here:
  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/FinalReport

We got the open day talks in.  Still waiting for Sponsorship and
Fundraising write-ups.

Marga agreed a bit ago to assemble it in scribus (unless she's gotten
too busy...).  She's just waiting for us to give the signal.  I don't
want to be the one to decide we will skip sponsorship/fundraising
texts, since they are nice for sponsors to read about...

That is all... great progress, so close, just a few small things
left.  We can do it...

- Richard