Re: [Debconf-team] Final report status

To update everyone to prevent duplication of work...

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 07:04:40PM -0500, Richard Darst wrote:

> want to be the one to decide we will skip sponsorship/fundraising
> texts, since they are nice for sponsors to read about...

I ghostwrote up a template for the sponsorship team here:
  http://whiteboard.debian.net/dc9sponsorshipteam.wb
and all that is needed is for someone to add some bits from the
sponsoship team, and deciding whose name will be on it.

Michael Schultheiss said he'd do this, so we should soon be good to go
on the final report.  (and... he just walked up to me and asked about
it again, so it'll probably be done soon)

- richard