Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] DebConf Travel Reimbursements

(Removed Debconf discuss from CC, from now on, it doesn't make sense
to keep the discussion cross posted there, too.)

2009/9/9 Michael Schultheiss <schultmc@debian.org>:
> Eddy Petrișor wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> 2009/7/24 Michael Schultheiss <schultmc@debian.org>:
>> > If you have been granted travel sponsorship for DebConf 9, please fill
>> > out the appropriate form from
>> > http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/Sponsorship (if you're wanting a
>>
>> During DebConf I gave Michael the invoice for my plane ticket and I
>> asked him if it was OK to send the account details once I got home
>> (due to some issues, I had no account in EURO). He agreed, but I still

I assume I still have to fill the FFIS reimburment form since we're
talking about EURO, don't I?

> Yes, that would be fine.  Please send me the information for the person
> receiving the funds
> (i.e. the information from
> http://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/SPI_reimbursement_request.pdf )

I am asking because of this ^^^ SPI mention.

If everything is OK, I'll send the filled form in a signed email.

--
Regards,
EddyP