Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-announce] DebConf Travel Reimbursements

Hi,

2009/7/24 Michael Schultheiss <schultmc@debian.org>:
> If you have been granted travel sponsorship for DebConf 9, please fill
> out the appropriate form from
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/Sponsorship (if you're wanting a

During DebConf I gave Michael the invoice for my plane ticket and I
asked him if it was OK to send the account details once I got home
(due to some issues, I had no account in EURO). He agreed, but I still
haven't solved the issues that prevented me from opening an account
(some stupid red tape related to the fact that my national ID card
expired this year).

Is it OK if I want the money transfered to an account which doesn't
belong to me? If is OK, the "Owner" field should be the owner of the
account, right? Should I mention anything else to make it clear that
the person getting the refund is different from the one owning the
account, other than the data?

I trust the person who owns it to give me the money, so there's no
problem about that.

Sorry for all these questions, but I am always extra careful with
money and banks and such issues because making a mistake in such a
case usually means lots of pain later.