[Debconf-team] RFC: finalising the DebConf9 schedule, deadline 28 February

Hi,

On Dienstag, 11. November 2008, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 7:33 AM, martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
wrote:
> >  If you have a problem with the above schedule, SPEAK UP BEFORE
> > FRIDAY 14 NOV, or remain forever silent.

It seems we didnt finish this back then, so we have to do it now.

> I guess it's ok, but I suggest calling "DebDay" something else.
> Something like "Open DebConf Day", so that DebConf is not
> "interrupted", it's just that those talks are open to everybody.
>
> So, my suggested schedule:
>
> 16    Setup day
> 17-22 DebCamp
> 23    DebConf starts
> 25    Open DebConf Day
> 26    Day Trip
> 30    DebConf ends
> 31    Clean up day.

I like this schedule. Who doesnt and if so, please explain why and provide an
alternative schedule. We really need to resolve this fast, people want to
book etc... (see subject ;)

regards,
	Holger