[Debconf-team] Request For Help: Final Report

Hi!

We've been working on the Final Report but need a bit of help for finishing up.

* We need native English reviews.  If you are up to it, please:
 1) svn co https://svn.debconf.org/svn/reports/dc8
 2) In the "index" file, check which files are there, but not reviewed.
 3) Review, fix any grammatical, typing, or styling errors, and then
mark the file as reviewed in the index file.
 4) Commit (if you have access), or ask me for commit.

* We also need more personal impressions.  If you were at DebConf8 and
had a good time, please consider writing a short piece about it.

--
Besos,
Marga