Re: [Debconf-team] provisional CfP

i send the cost of one of the residence:

Colegio Mayor Francisco de Sande

http://www.cmusande.org/

Single room 30€ + breackfast
Double room 22€+ breackfast

i work for this 70 places is sponsored

In a few days i know if the 140 places to the other residence is sponsored for the Regional Goverment, i hope, but i dont know sure now

salud