Re: [Debconf-team] provisional CfP

One substantive point and a couple of minor things:

Le lundi 09 février 2009 à 20:55 +0000, Stephen Gran a écrit :
> DebCamp Attendance
> ------------------
> DebCamp is a smaller, less formal event than the main conference, giving
> an opportunity for group work on Debian projects. It will again be held
> in the week before DebConf, from Thursday 16th til Tuesday 21st July. In
                                                 ^
                        (Should be 'until' or 'till'.)

> an effort to make DebCamp a little more organised we ask everyone who
> wants to attend DebCamp this year to fill in an additional textfield
                          ^
(As this already happened last year, 'this year' could be removed.)

> As in the past the conference is free and we try our best to offer food
> and accommodation sponsorship to everyone who registers before April
> 15th. We are now also offering two additional options, namely
> "Professional" and "Corporate". The "Professional" category, USD 250.00,

Do we know for sure that 250 USD will be enough to pay for a double room
for a week for someone?  I'd expect it might be more expensive than that
in Spain.

If we don't know the prices yet, it would be better to just say that
they'll be announced later, rather than announce something and then
realise later it was too low.

> About Cáceres
> -------------------
> Cáceres (pronounced like Katheres, with an accent on the a) is the
> capital of Cáceres Province. There have been settlements near Cáceres
> since prehistoric times. Evidence of this can be found in the caves of
> Maltravieso and El Conejar. The city was founded by the Ancient Romans
                                                          ^
                                    (Should be lower-case.)

> The old town, or Ciudad Monumental, still has its ancient walls; this
> part of town is also well known for its multitude of storks' nests.
> The walls contain a perfect Medieval town setting with no outward
                              ^
                              (Should be lower-case.)
--
Moray